воскресенье, 7 февраля 2016 г.

Advantages and disadvantages of computer games

Nowadays computer games gain more and more popularity all over the world, especially among teenagers. They become available to everyone now. Due to internet evolution, It sometimes costs nothing at all: after downloading the game to your computer for free, you can test it even without access to the Internet. Games are sort of relaxation, rest and entertainment. Those who are fond of games, claim that they get lots of benefits from them. Their parents think the opposite, the game lovers should spend leisure time in a healthy way, such as going in for sports. Let's try to see advantages and disadvantages of the computer games. On the one hand, computer games help to develop memory. While playing you try to remember as much information as possible, which enables to achieve better results and win the game. They also enhance rapid reaction and improve motorics. Moreover, the games develop your logical thinking, computer skills and as well as your knowledge of the English language. During a chat you can get acquainted with new people and make virtual friends. If you like each other, they can become close friends in your real life. On the other hand, computer games may negatively affect your health. First, they’re harmful for your eyes. Then, you sit without moving for long periods, it can effect negatively to your back and backbone, you can also gain weight and run a risk of obesity. Gamers forget about their meal or eat near the computers while playing a game harming their stomach. Another misadventure is that many games include aggressive elements, which makes participants nervous and even cruel. So, we see, there are many advantages and disadvantages. After all, everyone should make his own decisions. As to me, I prefer to spend evenings and weekends with my relatives and friends (real, not virtual ones!). Frankly speaking, I am fan of computer games since my childhood. I have lots of virtual friends which became my real friends as well. But I realize that playing a game is just a hobby, it cannot give me any education, any money and it cannot take me for a vacation to the seashore. That is the reason I quit playing much and start to think of my future without computer games. Though, it is not so easy after so many years of constant playing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий